Thursday, October 18, 2007

Commenting in blogs

It's an interesting experience blogging for work. When I set up my livejournal, a couple of years ago, it was at the encouragement of several online writing friends. I already had a preset group of people who were interested in my posts about the process of writing novels, and they were enthusiastic about travel holiday and child rearing postings as well. I can let my inner ditz run free.

I've commented in Gary's and Fiona's 23 things blogs.

For this exercise, I hesitated. While these blogs and activities are about us, they're about us in a working environment. How much should I reveal about myself in such comments? Perhaps too much, given I've already mentioned my tendency to triple-check locked doors and fall off bikes. *shrugs*

No comments: